– LED display or LCD display selectable
– Microprocessor based digital control
– Boost and buck AVR for voltage stabilization
– Auto Sensing Frequency
– Wide input voltage range
– Power on self test
– Cold start
– Auto restart when mains power is restored
-Auto track mains phase to ensure that inverter output voltage has same phase with utility voltage, reducing transfer time and peak surge.
– Intelligent battery management: battery temperature compensation to extend –the battery life; three-stage charging to shorten recharge time
– Short circuit, battery overcharge / over discharge, overload, surge protections
– Automatic charging in OFF mode.
– Optional no-load shutdown
– Optional RS232 / USB Communication port and RJ11 / RJ45 protection
– Unattended safety shutdown: system alarm and auto power-On / Off by RS232 or USB interface communicating with PC.